I´m Susanne, an active and world travelled German woman in her 50s. I have a huge passion for animals and exploring new parts of the world. Being a travel agent in the 1980s and a sales manager in the 1990s I can really tell many stories.
Outside Munich I have a small base camp where I return to if I´m not somewhere in the world. I love to travel and work with my laptop from other places of the world to get out of the daily routine 😉 and be connected to animals and nature.
As a horse rider and ex owner of a horse, dogs and rabbits I am used to living with animals, and giving them care and much love. I have a driving license and I’m able to drive cars, motorbikes & small vans without damaging driving left or right.
Some more “private” details for you:
- Self-employed since 2003. I travel the world due to my jobs and speak Spanish and English quite well.
- I grew up with cats and dogs. I communicate well with animals (and even seem to speak their language) which makes it easy for me to handle them. I did a one year course in alternative medicine and I have found that this has helped me to treat animals through energy work and homeopathy in case they need support.
- In 2000 I had my own horse in a private stable. I took care of her for 2 years by doing all the stable work, feeding and riding. Sadly she died as she was very old. I go cross country trail riding all over the world since many years and ride every week a bavarian cold blood horse.
- As vegetarian I like fresh vegetable ;-). I´m a good gardener as I grew my own veggies for many years.
- In my free time I love to cruise with my Suzuki Burgmann Scooter or go for a sailing day on the lakes. I love diving, sailing, swimming, Yoga, ballroom dancing and skying in winter.
My passion is Social Media and Online Communities:
I started my first contact back in 2003 with the new German network called Open Business Club, today named XING. Since this time the use of networks and the amazing ability to communicate with people all over the world has started a new and exiting journey for me that never ends.
In 2008 I started my first online training. Short after that more business contacts requested inhouse group training. In 2009 LinkedIn came into my life and I jumped at the opportunity to build networks with other professionals all over the world. One year later more and more people asked me about Facebook and every year I learned more about how dynamic this form of communication can be when used for professional purposes.